Your Virtual Business Brokerage
ExitAdviser is an online FSBO (For Sale by Owner) service helping small business owners to plan, prepare and execute their business sale. The service leads you through a series of steps to make it easier for you to orchestrate the sale process yourself.
Here's a quote from Forbes.com:
If you’re unfamiliar with placing ads on search engines, check out the services offered by DIY business-selling sites like ExitAdviser, which include advertising credits and marketing guidance, as well as DIY tools that let you measure the readiness of your business for sale and estimate a value for your business, among other services. View the article
Designed and developed by a highly skilled and experienced team of Business Advisors and Software Engineers, ExitAdviser uses the most effective, leading-edge online resources and techniques to maximize the chance that your business will realize its maximum value.
For Business Brokers: Easily create and manage your business-for-sale listings with the BrokerBoard™ platform.
A wealth of intuitive, clear information and resources, in one place, to get the job done!
Our Unique Value Proposition
Efficient Go-to-Market platform to address buyers directly by running your own online advertising campaign on Google Search.
A professional collection of legal forms, templates, and checklists for your reference to prepare sale documents. Files can be downloaded and used off-line without any time limit.
Plenty of guidance from lively how-to guides and subject articles to help you avoid mistakes and minimize risks.
As featured on
Welcome to ExitAdviser
Thank you for your interest in ExitAdviser, the online DIY platform for preparing, valuing and selling a small business. We do our best to keep the service reliable, responsive, and user-friendly. If you have questions that are not addressed in our Frequently Asked Questions section, or have a valuable comment or suggestion, then please don't hesitate to contact us.
We've set up this website for easy use on smartphones and tablet devices so you can fit your business sale activities around your busy schedule. Your feedback and suggestions enable us to design new tools and add software features to make selling a business even easier.
Managing Partner, MBA
Responsibilities: planning, organizing, and implementing administrative systems.
- Initiating, coordinating, and enforcing administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Improves service quality by devising new support applications; updating procedures; evaluating system quality with users.
- Maintaining a safe and secure office environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining general office applications; approving invoices.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
- Maintains continuity among teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Location: Sheridan, WY | ExitAdviser, LLC
Date Posted: 2018-10-01
Responsibilities: performing research and insights regarding business-for-sale marketplaces, FSBO trends, competition, customer demand, and ongoing online advertising campaigns.
- Collecting data on marketplaces, competition, trends and consolidating information into actionable items, reports, and presentations.
- Understanding business objectives and designing surveys to discover prospective customers’ (small business owners in the US, CA, UK and AU) preferences, demand.
- Compiling and analyzing statistical/big data using both modern and traditional methods to collect it.
Location: Sheridan, WY | ExitAdviser, LLC
Date Posted: 2018-09-01
NB! Please don’t send job applications via our LinkedIn or Twitter pages. They get sent to the wrong people, which means you’ll be cruelly overlooked.
Let's meet in your city
Check it out how ExitAdviser can orchestrate the sale of your business in your own city. Browse and find one of our Virtual Business Brokerages near you.