by globalbx.com

Concrete Products & Services Company For Sale

Offer description, location and category: Founded by the current owner over 30 years ago, this company provides services and specialty products for concrete repair, structural restoration, waterproofing and related work. It is a growing enterprise which serves construction companies, architects, engineers and home-owners. Customer mix is approximately 65% commercial/industrial, with the remaining 35% residential. Approximately 25% of the work is in new construction, with the remaining 75% restoration. Selling Price: $1,380,000 For mo | Listed for sale in Ohio

Similar listings to browse

Concrete Businesses For Sale | Buy Concrete Businesses At Bizquest

by bizquest.com

Whether you are looking to buy a Concrete Business for sale or sell your Concrete Business, BizQuest is the Internet's leading Concrete Business for sale marketplace. Refine | Design, Manufacture and Installation of Precast Concrete Products Highly profitable business model in San Diego Financing available. 15 year |


listing image 0

Ohio Businesses For Sale - Buy A Business In OH | Businessbroker.net

by businessbroker.net

Wide selection of Ohio Businesses for Sale. Search for a business in OH today on BusinessBroker.net. New Ohio business for sale listings daily!


listing image 1

Our Business For Sale Adverts On Businessesforsale.com

by us.businessesforsale.com

Contact Broker. New Concrete Products And Services For Sale. Lease. Concrete Products And Services For Sale; Ohio, USA. Asking Price: $1,380,000. Turnover: $2,005,746. Net Profit: $310,560. Founded by the current owner over 30 years ago, this company provides services and specialty products for c| Contact Broker.


listing image 2

Ohio OH Businesses For Sale | Dealstream.com

by dealstream.com

Concrete Products and Services #481967 posted Jan 8, 2018. Construction: Trade Contractors: Concrete and Cement Contractors; North America: United States: Ohio Ohio, United States; $1,380,000. Founded by the current owner over 30 years ago, this company provides services and specialty products for concrete  |


listing image 3

Concrete Businesses For Sale - Bizbuysell.com

by bizbuysell.com

View the following Concrete Business, Concrete Business, and other Concrete Business business opportunities. | Diamond Financial Services, a national SBA loan broker, has provided a pre-qualification letter to us and based on no material change in the business and a credit worthy buyer they most likely will be able to |


listing image 4

Search more for-sale offers

Business Brokers in Ohio

Thinking of buying a business in Ohio? A professional business broker can figure out what you’re interested in and help to find the right company to buy. Brokers can use their market knowledge to assess the asking price and argue a strong case with the seller. Get in touch with a qualified broker near you.


Links and offer descriptions provided wia Google Search and Google Places APIs.