by globalbx.com

Metal Manufacturing & Fabrication Business For Sale

Offer description, location and category: 48 year old metal manufacturing business. Company is a full-service job shop, specializing in custom carbon and stainless steel fabrication including: tanks, storage bins, structural steel and custom weldments. Services a nationwide clientele with many long-standing clients providing repeatable business. Product Capabilities: - Trusses - Tanks, Hoppers and Bins - Process and Storage Vessels - Spouting, Chutes and Ductwork - Bulk Material Handling Systems - Structural Steel - Platforms and Handr | Listed for sale in Memphis, Tennessee | Type of business: manufacturing

Learn about buying and selling, doing business in Memphis

Similar listings to browse

Tennessee TN Businesses For Sale | Dealstream.com

by dealstream.com

Over 15000 established businesses listed for sale. | Manufacturing: Metal Fabrication; North America: United States: Tennessee: Shelby County: Memphis | Well Established Profitable Restaurant Memphis TN #474216 posted Aug 21, 2017.


listing image 0

Tennessee Manufacturing Businesses For Sale | Buy Tennessee ...

by bizquest.com

Memphis, Tennessee Metals Manufacturing Businesses for Sale | 70% of clients are replacement stores in USA and the remaining 30% are rebuilders in USA |


listing image 1

Metal Fabrication Businesses For Sale | Dealstream.com

by dealstream.com

Over 15000 established businesses listed for sale. | Manufacturing: Metal Fabrication; North America: United States: Tennessee: Shelby County: Memphis  |


listing image 2

Tennessee Businesses For Sale - Bizbuysell.com

by bizbuysell.com

Browse the following Tennessee businesses currently available for sale on BizBuySell. | Just let us know what you need in selling or buying, and we'll figure it out! | motorcycle, precious metals, or anything else of value send me an email with your | Manufacturing and Precision Fabrication shop Established for decades.


listing image 3

Manufacturing Businesses For Sale | Dealstream.com

by dealstream.com

Browse Manufacturing Businesses For Sale at DealStream.com. | Manufacturing : Metal Fabrication; North America: United States: Tennessee: Shelby County: |


listing image 4

Search more for-sale offers

Business Brokers in Memphis

Thinking of buying a manufacturing business in Memphis? A professional business broker can figure out what you’re interested in, and help to find the right company to buy. Get in touch with a qualified broker near you.

Pictured: skyline of Memphis
City skyline of Memphis

Memphis is a city in the southwestern corner of the U.S. state of Tennessee and the county seat of Shelby County. The city is located on the fourth Chickasaw Bluff, south of the confluence of the Wolf and Mississippi rivers. Memphis had a population of 653,450 in 2013, making it the largest city in the state of Tennessee. It is the largest city on the Mississippi River, the third largest in the greater Southeastern United States, and the 23rd largest in the United States.


Links and offer descriptions provided wia Google Search and Google Places APIs.