by globalbx.com

Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning For Sale

Offer description, location and category: Well established Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning Business that was started in 1980 by the current owner. They service mostly commercial clients (about 90%) as well as few residential clients. A large bulk of their commercial clients are restaurants and office buildings. They work a lot at night when these businesses are closed. About 95% of their business is repeat business and they have been servicing some of their clients for over 30 years. The other 5% of their business is from referrals. | Listed for sale in Salt Lake County, Utah

Similar listings to browse

Utah UT Businesses For Sale | Dealstream.com

by dealstream.com

Browse the following Utah UT Businesses For Sale at DealStream.com. | Services: Upholstery and Carpet Cleaning; North America: United States: Utah: Salt |


listing image 0

Utah Businesses For Sale - Buy A Business In UT | Businessbroker.net

by businessbroker.net

New Utah business for sale listings daily! | Utah Businesses For Sale: | . American Business Systems has been America's Leader in Medical Billing with | Well established Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning Business that was started in 1980 |


listing image 1

Carpet Business For Sale | Buy Carpet Businesses At Bizquest

by bizquest.com

Browse 210 Carpet Businesses for sale on BizQuest. | Please contact us for an NDA and to receive more information on More info | Dependable Solid Commercial Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning business Commercial Carpet | .. Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.


listing image 2

Carpet Businesses For Sale | Businessbroker.net

by businessbroker.net

Carpet Businesses for Sale - Find A Great Selection of Carpet & Flooring | This carpet and upholstery cleaning company utilizes proprietary technology to |


listing image 3

Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning

by franchisedirect.com

Chem-Dry is the unrivaled carpet cleaning franchise in the industry. | Utah, to Nashville, Tenn., to help us grow our presence in the eastern half of the United |


listing image 4

Answers & Tips About Buying A Carpet Cleaning Business For Sale

by iicrc.org

When looking for a carpet cleaning business for sale, what things should a buyer | including textile repair, upholstery treatment or water and fire restoration, |


listing image 5

Carpet Cleaning Franchise | Chem-Dry Franchise | Chem-Dry ...

by chemdryfranchise.com

Chem-Dry is the world's largest carpet cleaning franchise — and one of the most | With hundreds of multi-unit franchise owners throughout the United States, |


listing image 6

Search more for-sale offers

Business Brokers in Utah

Thinking of buying a business in Utah? A professional business broker can figure out what you’re interested in and help to find the right company to buy. Brokers can use their market knowledge to assess the asking price and argue a strong case with the seller. Get in touch with a qualified broker near you.


Links and offer descriptions provided wia Google Search and Google Places APIs.