Fabricated metal business for sale in Põlva, Põlva County, Estonia
The business offers a comprehensive range of metal fabrication made by customer specifications as well as manufactured products by the company's own design.
The highly skilled and dedicated workforce is experienced in materializing client's inspirations efficiently and on-time, whilst maintaining a high level of craftsmanship and product quality.
The company offers its services across a wide range of industrial sectors and maintains strong working relationships for current and future work.
The business has a large and loyal customer base (700+ clients in total, 100+ regular) and provides a great expansion potential with relatively low investment need.
Brands served in Finland and Estonia: UPM, NK-Yhtymä, Ragn-Sells, Lemeks Group, TREV 2, etc.
- machine tools for woodworking (including CNC machines), machines and equipment: conveyors, rollers, drying trolleys and the like; special orders + designing;
- machinery and equipment for paper industry; special orders + designing;
- multi-lift containers and container systems (including special orders) and various waste containers;
- manufacture of tractor trailers (frames, boxes), etc.
- various metal works: welding, gas processing, bending, turning, milling, drilling;
- finishing-sandblasting, high-pressure spray painting;
- metal structures of buildings: frames, stairs, platforms, fences, gates, metal doors;
- repair of forestry equipment, for example, loaders (grips), and repair of trailers.
The business possesses a great expansion potential due to steadily growing demand on its products and services. It is estimated that the business is able to grow up to 10-12% a year without new investments. With an additional investment in machinery and equipment of up to €150 000, the growth potential is estimated to 20% a year (both in sales revenue and profit/cash flow).
The company has its own unique business model and value proposition by offering both custom and ready-made metal products and fabrication. Therefore, head-to-head competition is low; it's rather fragmented by distinct product lines. Instead, and with other metal fabricators in Estonia, the company strives to co-operation relationships and contributes its resources when large, joint-forced projects shall be completed.
Key financial facts and forecast
Sales Revenue: 1-1.5 million euros per year.
Cash Flow: up to 100 000 euros per year (Net Profit + SDE).
Customer Base: 700+, 100+ of regular.
Reason for selling
Required buyer qualifications
A buyer who is active/interested in the field of metal fabrication and manufacturing is preferred.
Last update: 5/3/2018 6:29:09 AM
Põlva, Põlva County, EE